Saturday, July 7, 2012

Saturday in Town

A walk in town. The program on my cell phone made it look like a ghost was stalking the man pictured

Camp4Coffee

favorite coffee spot

The cow bus...my favorite! Love the tail on the back.

And the rain clouds come rolling in.
Every afternoon has been a rainy afternoon and today promised to be more of the same. I took advantage of the morning sunshine to take a trip to town on the town bus to do a little shopping. I love to walk in town and see what's new. I walked up Elk (the main street), stopped at my favorite coffee shop to order a decaf, nonfat latte and then walked over to the grocery store. Riding the town bus system requires a little waiting, but it's easy to do and every bus has it's own personality. And right on schedule, the rain came all afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment