Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Lower Loop Trail

I get excited when Peanut Lake is still enough to catch a reflection of Gothic Mountain

White Checkermallow

Prairie Smoke

Prairie Smoke



Clustered Penstemon

Elephant Head

Lower Loop trail...gorgeous scenery

a little Lupine was still blooming

the Slate River with Crested Butte in the background

Yarrow

The Slate River


Shooting Star

My favorite spot...the Slate River looking toward Paradise Divide

Bindweed
The Lower Loop trail was calling me today. Sitting by the Slate River and looking down Paradise Divide is one of my favorite things to do. I also found a trail leading off of the main one that connected to the Upper Lower Loop. I walked that trail on the way back. It was a little tough going uphill, but the trail was in good condition and leveled out when it connected back to the Lower Loop.

No comments:

Post a Comment