Monday, July 25, 2011

Woods Walk 2 with Laurie

Heading out on the trail



Monkshead



Hallie and Laurie

Flowers abound

The bloom on a Corn Lily

Peanut Lake and the Gronk

Harebell



Mule's Ear aka Sunflowers

Peanut Lake and the Gronk



Peanut Lake



I just love this stuff...Prairie Smoke


teeny tiny daisy type flower

Crested Butte

and my beloved Columbines
My friend Laurie came to see me from Lake Providence for a few days. I love it when people come to see me and share in the beauty that we have around us here. To help Laurie adjust to the altitude, we took it easy today, walking on the easy but beautiful Woods Walk trail. This trail goes out toward Peanut Lake and the Gronk. I guess it's called the Woods Walk because it starts in the woods but soon it comes out of the woods into meadows of beautiful wildflowers. It was a great morning for a walk.

No comments:

Post a Comment